Trouble with Twitter

The Trouble With Twitter is people don't understand enough of
the pros and cons of -Twitter. Lets start with "What is Twitter,"
a few Pros and Cons, and a little bit about the lingo.

The Wikipedia definition is:
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service
that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known
as tweets.

Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length
which are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to
other users who have subscribed to them (known as followers).

Here's some news. The New York Times’ Twitter accounts got
Hacked in the early part of May. I guess this would be part of the
cons of Twitter.

So, no big damage done, and the issue seems to have been quickly
resolved, but it’s another warning for all you tweeple (a twitter
user): keep your computers clean and your Twitter passwords
hidden.

Now if I was a Tweeple (a twitter user) and I wanted to re-post a
twitter message (a tweet) I would be (RT) Retweeting. It is
simply rebroadcasting someones post to my followers. Nothing
immoral about that as someone I am following may not be a
follower of the people that is following me. (I'm not even sure I
understand what I just said.) Anyways, if someone re-post one of my tweets it would help me reach a greater portion of the Tweetersphere than I might otherwise be capable of
reaching on my own.

So you ask, why would I want to reach a wider audience?

--To share something important.

--To interact with new people.

--To promote something (a product, a blog, a website, an event)
--This would be the pros of twitter.

If you want to be retweeted you must keep it short, under 120
characters and keep it funny, useful or informative.

More on : SEO Marketing How to create a Favicon for your blog Seo Marketer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

its a good way to know about online business .great information about business strategies www.eolii.com

SEO Pakistan said...

Please write a topic about how can you market in your niche with twitter.

Unknown said...

I was reading the other day in an article about how Twitter is the highest PR rating of all social networking sites. With Facebook right next to it, I personally think that Twitter must include some more features, other than just tweeting about things. It makes one wonder also that with a limited interface, Twitter has really made its mark in optimization of various portals.
Cheap SEO India